Iowa State 1099 Tax Filing

Does Iowa require state 1099 tax filing?

Iowa requires many Form 1099s with state withholding to be filed directly with the Iowa Department of Revenue, including Forms 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV, all of which BoomTax supports.

Does Iowa participate in Combined Federal/State Filing?

No, Iowa does not participate in Combined Federal/State Filing.

What is the responsible state agency?

Hoover State Office Building, 4th Floor
1305 E. Walnut
Des Moines, IA 50319
(515) 281-3114
Leave a comment