Iowa State 1099 Tax Filing – TY 2018

Does Iowa require state 1099 tax filing?

Iowa requires many Form 1099s with state withholding to be filed directly with the Iowa Department of Revenue, including Forms 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV, all of which BoomTax supports.

Does Iowa participate in Combined Federal/State Filing?

No, Iowa does not participate in Combined Federal/State Filing.

What is the responsible state agency?

Hoover State Office Building, 4th Floor
1305 E. Walnut
Des Moines, IA 50319
(515) 281-3114

BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.

About Author

Leave a comment