So you’re ready to e-File AIR XML data to the IRS, and you’ve realized that this process isn’t nearly as simple as it should be. First, you have to register for a TCC, pass some complex test scenarios, then learn the corrections/rejections process, then be able to produce custom code if your file has issues.
There is an Easier Way
With BoomTax, the ACA filing process is totally hands off. This means you won’t need to get a TCC, pass testing, or learn the complex corrections/rejections process. In fact, you won’t even need to contact the IRS! We are an IRS authorized transmitter and software developer, so we handle all of this for you.
The Perils of Doing-It-Yourself
We don’t recommend having customers attempt to e-file their ACA files on their own since:
- XML export files from outside vendors usually have some errors that are hard to find and fix.
- Rejections (if not handled properly) can leave your filing in limbo.
- Corrections require custom development, and most customers will require corrections.
- Having a 3rd party fix a filing after an unsuccessful self-filing is far more time consuming and costly.
- The TCC/test scenario process must be re-completed every year.
How Does It Work?
The BoomTax e-filing process is designed to be as simple as possible.
- Simply upload your XML on our secure file upload page.
- Review your imported data.
- Click ‘E-File’ on your filing.
At this point, BoomTax will take over and will send your filing to the IRS and email you a receipt id that you can keep as your proof of submission.
Other XML Resources & Import Options
- Example XML Files
- Easily File AIR XML Files
- Zenefits Software AIR XML Import
- Deltek Software AIR XML Import
- Infiniti HR Software AIR XML Import
- Epicor Software AIR XML Import
- Knonos Software AIR XML Import
- Ceridian Software AIR XML Import
- Namely Software AIR XML Import
- Banner HR Software AIR XML Import
- Sage Software AIR XML Import
- Bamboo HR AIR XML Import
- SAP Software AIR XML Import
- UltiPro Ultimate Software AIR XML Import
BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.