There is an Easier Way
The Perils of Doing-It-Yourself
- XML export files from outside vendors usually have some errors that are hard to find and fix.
- Rejections (if not handled properly) can leave your filing in limbo.
- Corrections require custom development, and most customers will require corrections.
- Having a 3rd party fix a filing after an unsuccessful self-filing is far more time consuming and costly.
- The TCC/test scenario process must be re-completed every year.
How Does It Work?
The BoomTax e-filing process is designed to be as simple as possible.
- Simply upload your XML on our secure file upload page.
- Review your imported data.
- Click ‘E-File’ on your filing.
At this point, BoomTax will take over and will send your filing to the IRS and email you a receipt id that you can keep as your proof of submission.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started now, upload your XML file through our secure file upload page located here:
Please note that you will need to create an account and/or login before you can access this area. Creating an account only takes 30 seconds, so get started today!