As part of our continued commitment to small businesses, we are proud to announce the launch of our FREE ACA e-filing service for select employers.
Beginning today, employers with up to 75 full-time (or full-time equivalent) employees can use BoomTax to file their IRS tax forms 1094-C and 1095-C electronically with the IRS for the 2016 tax year for FREE.
Features Included in Our Free ACA E-filing Service:
- The ability to bulk import your 1094-C/1095-C data by drag and drop.
The BoomTax file import tool allows you to drag and drop your data into our system to easily import your data in seconds.
- Make unlimited corrections to employee information and filings.
Forget to add an employee during your filing? No problem! We offer free unlimited corrections so you can make as many changes as you need.
- E-file with real-time notifications as the IRS processes your forms.
We will automatically check the status of your filing every 15 minutes and report back status updates via email. You can also add members of your team to these notifications so everyone kept up to date.
- No TCC, manifest, or XML development required.
BoomTax is an IRS certified transmitter, so you won’t need to apply for your own TCC number, create a manifest or learn about XML.
As an optional service, we also provide a Print and Mail Service where we print copies of the 1095-Cs, fold, stuff, affix postage, and mail to your employees for a nominal fee.
Need more features? With our Premium Plan, you get everything offered with the Basic Plan plus:
- Download mailable and official IRS PDF copies of your forms.
- Print paper copies of your forms for filing.
- Free TIN check after you e-file.
- Support for aggregate ALEs and multiple EINs.
- Discounted print and mail service fee.
- Unlimited Email support.
Ready to get started? Please contact BoomTax support to see if you qualify for our FREE small business license and get started today!
BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.