Do you have a Sage Intacct Software ACA Excel File that you need to e-file?
If so, you are in luck! BoomTax now has the ability to import your Sage Intacct Software ACA Excel file and e-file your forms within minutes.
How do I e-file my Sage Intacct Software ACA Excel file?
First, follow the steps outlined in our “Getting Started” guide. This will provide you with instructions on how to create your BoomTax account and get started.
After you import your Excel file and input your Summary data into BoomTax, simply go to your filing and click ‘E-file’ at the top. From here, BoomTax takes over and will e-file your forms with the IRS. We will keep you updated with real-time email notifications as the IRS processes your filing.
All BoomTax subscribers also have the following features:
- Bulk import of 1094C/1095C data via XML or Excel
- All data is validated against over 500 IRS rules to ensure your data is ready to e-file.
- Common errors in XML files are automatically fixed.
- The ability/option to download and print 1094C/1095C Forms as PDF files:
- “Hands off” e-filing with real-time notifications
- No TCC, manifest, or XML development required.
- Includes NJ, DC, RI and CA state filing for residents.
- Unlimited free corrections to employee information and filings;
- Easily access multiple companies to manage many EINs at once.
Other Import Options
- How Can I e-File PDF Forms 1095-C Easily?
- Insperity Software ACA Excel File
- Cognos Software ACA Excel File
- ADP Software ACA Excel File
- TempServ Software ACA Excel File
Need More Information?
If you still cannot locate the information you need, contact our Support Team. We are always happy to help!
Disclaimer: BoomTax is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sage Intacct.
BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.