Do you have a Sage Software AIR XML file that you need to e-file?
If so, you are in luck! BoomTax now has the ability to import your Sage Software AIR XML file and e-file your forms within minutes.
How do I e-file my Sage Software AIR XML file?
First, follow the steps outlined in our “Getting Started” guide. This will provide you with instructions on how to create your Boomtax account and upload your data file.
After you import your XML file into BoomTax, simply go to your filing and click ‘E-file’ at the top. From here, BoomTax takes over and will e-file your forms with the IRS. We will keep you updated with real-time email notifications as the IRS processes your filing.
All BoomTax subscribers also have the following features:
- Bulk import your 1095-C data with our Excel/XML import.
- Download and print your 1094-C & 1095-C as PDF files.
- Make unlimited free corrections to your filing.
- E-file with real-time notifications as the IRS processes your forms.
- Easily access multiple companies to manage many EINs at once.
Please contact our support team for more information on this feature at [email protected].
Other XML Resources & Import Options
- Example XML Files
- Easily File AIR XML Files
- Zenefits Software AIR XML Import
- Deltek Software AIR XML Import
- Infiniti HR Software AIR XML Import
- Epicor Software AIR XML Import
- Knonos Software AIR XML Import
- Ceridian Software AIR XML Import
- Namely Software AIR XML Import
- Banner HR Software AIR XML Import
- Bamboo HR AIR XML Import
- SAP Software AIR XML Import
- UltiPro Ultimate Software AIR XML Import
- Workday Software AIR XML Import
Disclaimer: BoomTax is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Sage Group
BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.