Do you have a Ceridian Software AIR XML file that you need to e-file?
If so, you are in luck! BoomTax now has the ability to import your Ceridian Software AIR XML file and e-file your forms within minutes.
How do I e-file my Ceridian Software AIR XML file?
First, follow the steps outlined in our “Getting Started” guide. This will provide you with instructions on how to create your Boomtax account and upload your data file.
After you import your XML file into BoomTax, simply go to your filing and click ‘E-file’ at the top. From here, BoomTax takes over and will e-file your forms with the IRS. We will keep you updated with real-time email notifications as the IRS processes your filing.
All BoomTax subscribers also have the following features:
- Bulk import your 1095-C data with our Excel/XML import.
- Download and print your 1094-C & 1095-C as PDF files.
- Make unlimited free corrections to your filing.
- E-file with real-time notifications as the IRS processes your forms.
- Easily access multiple companies to manage many EINs at once.
Please contact our support team for more information on this feature at:
Disclaimer: BoomTax is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ceridian