District of Columbia State 1099 Tax Filing – TY 2018

Does the District of Columbia require state 1099 tax filing?

Yes, the District of Columbia requires Forms 1099-B, 1099-DIV, 1099-G, 1099-INT, 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC, 1099-OID, and 1099-R to be filed with the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue.

Does the District of Columbia participate in Combined Federal/State Filing?

No, the District of Columbia no longer participates in Combined Federal/State Filing.

BoomTax does not currently support filing for Form 1099-B, 1099-G, 1099-OID, or 1099-R.

What is the responsible state agency?

1101 4th Street, SW, Suite 270
West, Washington, DC 20024
(202) 727-4829

What about other states?

Alabama Florida Louisiana Nebraska Oklahoma Vermont
Alaska Georgia Maine Nevada Oregon Virginia
Arizona Hawaii Maryland New Hampshire Pennsylvania Washington
Arkansas Idaho Massachusetts New Jersey Rhode Island West Virginia
California Illinois Michigan New Mexico South Carolina Wisconsin
Colorado Indiana Minnesota New York South Dakota Wyoming
Connecticut Iowa Mississippi North Carolina Tennessee
Delaware Kansas Missouri North Dakota Texas
District of Columbia Kentucky Montana Ohio Utah

BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.

About Author