Connecticut State 1099 Tax Filing – TY 2018

Does Connecticut require state 1099 tax filing?

Yes, Connecticut requires forms 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, & 1099-R to be filed with the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services.

Does Connecticut participate in Combined Federal/State Filing?

Yes, Connecticut participates in Combined Federal/State Filing. If you utilize CF/SF when filing your 1099s, the IRS will forward the information to the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services and you will not have to do so yourself.

However, if state withholding is reported on Forms 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC and/or 1099-R, you must file these forms along with the associated form CT-1096 directly with the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services through the My ConneCT, even if you used CF/SF.

Please note that BoomTax does not currently support filing for Form 1099-R.

What is the responsible state agency?

450 Columbus Blvd., Suite 1
Hartford, CT 06103
(860) 297-5962

What about other states?

Alabama Florida Louisiana Nebraska Oklahoma Vermont
Alaska Georgia Maine Nevada Oregon Virginia
Arizona Hawaii Maryland New Hampshire Pennsylvania Washington
Arkansas Idaho Massachusetts New Jersey Rhode Island West Virginia
California Illinois Michigan New Mexico South Carolina Wisconsin
Colorado Indiana Minnesota New York South Dakota Wyoming
Connecticut Iowa Mississippi North Carolina Tennessee
Delaware Kansas Missouri North Dakota Texas
District of Columbia Kentucky Montana Ohio Utah

BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.

About Author