We are proud to announce that ACA e-filing is now open for submissions to the IRS through your BoomTax account!
To e-file your ACA reporting, simply log in to your BoomTax account, click on your filing, and click the large ‘e-File’ button at the top of your review screen.
Please be aware of the following upcoming deadlines:
- March 2 – ACA Form 1095-C employee copies are due.
- April 2 – All ACA and 1099 e-filings must be submitted to the IRS.
We recommend the following guidelines to ensure timely employee copy delivery and filing submissions:
- Pre-order and log in to your account as soon as possible.
- Get familiar with the filing process by importing test data.
- Have your data uploaded at least 15 days before the deadline to allow time for any last minute corrections.
- Ordering Print & Mail? Finalize your order 4-5 business days before the recipient copy deadline to ensure timely processing and delivery.
Need an Extension?
BoomTax also offers Form 8809 Filing Extensions for information returns. If you anticipate that you will not meet the IRS filing deadline, you should request a filing extension as soon as possible before the deadline date. Please note that these extensions do not apply to recipient copy deadlines.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re always available and happy to help! Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] and a customer support representative will reach out to you ASAP.