We are proud to announce that ACA E-filing is now open for submissions to the IRS through your BoomTax account!
Submit Your ACA E-filing
To submit your ACA E-filing, simply log in to your BoomTax account, click on your filing, and click the large ‘e-File’ button at the top of your review screen.
Please be aware of the following upcoming deadlines:
- March 2 – ACA Form 1095-C employee copies are due.
- April 2 – All 1099 and ACA E-filings must be submitted to the IRS.
We recommend the following guidelines to ensure timely employee copy delivery and filing submissions:
- Pre-order and log in to your account as soon as possible.
- Get familiar with the filing process by importing test data.
- Have your data uploaded at least 15 days before the deadline to allow time for any last minute corrections.
- Ordering Print & Mail? Finalize your order 4-5 business days before the recipient copy deadline to ensure timely processing and delivery.
Need an Extension?
BoomTax also offers Form 8809 Filing Extensions for information returns. If you anticipate that you will not meet the IRS filing deadline, you should request a filing extension as soon as possible before the deadline date. Please note that these extensions do not apply to recipient copy deadlines.
Check out our blog and KnowledgeBase for updates, information, and answers to our most popular questions regarding ACA filing; or continue reading here:
- Prepare for ACA Reporting
- ACA Reporting Deadlines
- ACA Deadline Extension
- Affordability Safe Harbors
- Penalties for ACA and 1099 Reporting
- Quick Guide: Prepare, Distribute, File
We’re always available and happy to help! Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] and a customer support representative will reach out to you ASAP.
BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.