We are proud to announce that 1099 e-filing is now open for submissions to the IRS through your BoomTax account!
To e-file your 1099 forms, simply log in to your BoomTax account, click on your filing, and click the large ‘e-File’ button at the top of your review screen.
ACA submissions will be available soon, but feel free to begin preparing your filings at any time!
Please be aware of the following upcoming deadlines:
- January 31 – All 1099 recipient copies are due; Form 1099-MISC with Box 7 Reporting must be filed with the IRS.
- March 2 – ACA Form 1095-C recipient copies are due.
- April 2 – All ACA and 1099 e-filings must be submitted to the IRS.
We recommend the following guidelines to ensure timely recipient copy delivery and filing submissions:
- Pre-order and log in to your account as soon as possible.
- Get familiar with the filing process by importing test data.
- Have your data uploaded at least 15 days before the deadline to allow time for any last minute corrections.
- Ordering Print & Mail? Finalize your order 4-5 business days before the recipient copy deadline to ensure timely processing and delivery.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re always available and happy to help! Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] and a customer support representative will reach out to you ASAP.
BoomTax, The Boom Post, and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors prior to engaging in any transaction.